Thursday, January 14, 2010

Feelings about the Residential?

The children in 3L said - right now I am I feeling....confident, excited, happy, worried, scared, panicked, nervous, shy, merry, jolly, frustrated, great, safe, can't wait to go!

Do you have any questions?
What time do we go to bed? 1st night at 7.30-8pm and 2nd night 8.30-8.45pm
What happens if I wet the bed?
Your teachers will take away your matress and bring you a new one with the bed already made!
What do I do if I need the toilet in the night? You have bathroom in your room so you just go in there.
Are there guards at night? Yes
What time do we have dinner? Between 6.30-6.45pm
Who am I sleeping with? Two friends and you find out who on Friday!
Can I bring my DS? No
What happens if I get hurt? The nurse looks after you.
What happens if you vomit? The nurse looks after you.
What happens if we break a leg? We take you to hospital
How many times do we have to wear our smart clothes? Once
Can I bring one small toy? Yes, check with me what kind of toy.
Can I bring 2 books? Yes
Can I bring Pokemon cards? Yes
When are we having the Picnic? At the hotel, by the lake, when we arrive.
What happens if you wake up too early? You read your book or do an activity in bed.
Are we allowed more than one plate of food? Yes
Can we bring big books? If you can fit them in your bag!
If we see someone hurt what shall we do? Tell a teacher

Excellent questions by the children in 3L. If you have more leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm worried about how many many pyjamas I can bring

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can bring as many pairs of Pyjamas as you think you'll need. So 4 pairs are fine, more if you want.

    ReplyDelete